Sunday, October 19, 2014

Zomtober 2014: Milestone 3

Sorry for the rushed Milestone.
I finished 17 zombicide. The quality is not as good as expected, but I had limited time with very tiring week with a 3 days business trip oversea.



Undercoated are the Battle for Alabaster sci-fi zombies.

Recently my son has taken on Star Wars and is very much in Star Wars mania, to his daddy delight.
My daughter is following him.

Tabletop wise, my latest addition to my German force (transferable to my partisan force), trucks, tiger and Panzer IV.


note there is a sdkfz 251 in 1/48 and 1/56. The larger scale one will be traded soon.



10 comments:

  1. Great job mate. 17 is no small number to scoff at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. There were 2 different ways to paint the blue clothes. The blue clothes are a fallout vault boy scheme, and I got the right way with the big guys only. And 17 is a necessity when it comes to zombicide hordes. :)

      Delete
  2. Well done in completing so many figures. Got to have been a hard job with a busy work schedule and you being a parent. Cool WW2 as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a parent is the most time consuming, but the kids start to have the perfect age. They came to help to spray primers. :) Plus they are the perfect excuse for more hobby stuff.

      Delete
  3. 3 days out from a week must have made it difficult, but you still painted a goodly number of miniatures. Well done! (By the way, that Tiger tank is *huge*!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well spotted. The tiger is a different scale, 1/48 vs the standard 1/56 for 28mm. But it gives a good feeling about the beast it was.

      Delete
  4. Great job dude! That's a fantastic level of output.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am close to my target of 100 zombicide zombies painted. But at the same time I start to be fed up of painting them. There are about 20ish zombies left.

      Delete
  5. Looking good, the zombies have a good look. I completely understand getting burned out on painting the figs. I hope to get as many done as possible, just so I can get them done, and start playing ATZ or Zombicide with them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unpainted for boardgame is still ok for me to be honest. But for wargame, painted minis start to be mandatory.

      Delete