Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Space stations : Building station with Dropfleet Commander Modular Space Station

Space opera mood.

I have received my kickstarter and bought a  Dropfleet Commander Modular Space Station. They may be good addition to my Star Wars universe by bringing some extended architecture.

I spent about 3 hours last night playing with the kits, building,  Deep Space Manufacturing Facilities
Golan Battle Platforms, Space Colonies and Research Facilities.

And I know, I still need to finish writing the last Darker Omen episode.

Here are some stations under construction.

It is a good kit, with a lot of different variation possible. The stands are great and stable. I really think there are good value.
Below are the stations done in few hours, with enough material for at least 2 to 3 more stations.

Factory platform 2

Factory platform


Defense platform


Defense platform
Battle station

Battle station, another angle

Research station

Research station

Space Colony for rich people

Space colony for poor people

Not finished platform

5 comments:

  1. These are cracking models HK, I'm really liking the look of this game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to use them for the ongoing Star Wars Armada campaign. Next shots with the ships themselves.

      Delete
  2. Garden sheds are ideal for storing items such as lawn and gardening equipment. These Office Building are usually made of steel for added security. Adding shelves and hooks to these types of shed will help in organizing things, thus giving more storage space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your site! You’re amazing. Thank you for this! ThanksGiving Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I discovered your website website on yahoo and check several of your early posts. Keep the top notch operate. I recently additional encourage RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking toward reading far more from you finding out at a later date!… Happy Halloween Day 2018

    ReplyDelete